AISC Certified Steel Erector (CSE)
AISC Certification sets the quality standard for the steel industry and is the most recognized national quality Certification program for the structural steel industry. As an Aisc Certified Steel Erector (CSE) Diversified Metalworks has been through a rigorous initial evaluation and is subject to annual reviews to ensure that we maintain the personnel, knowledge, organization, equipment, experience, capability, procedures, and commitment to produce the required quality of work that is required to maintain the certification.
- Key elements of the Certification are:
- The firm's written safety plan, compliant with governmental regulations, is understood and implemented by supervision and the erection crew.
- Crane operators are CCO certified or equivalently trained and/or experienced.
- Project specific erection plans with hoisting and erection requirements are communicated and implemented in the field.
- There is evidence of safety orientation for newly hired workers.
- All welders are qualified per American Welding Society (AWS) D1.1. Written welding procedures, compliant with AWE specifications, are available and used by all welders.
- Written bolt tightening procedures, compliant with the Research Council on Structural Connections (RCSC) specifications, are in place and used.
- A written procedure for fall protection is periodically monitored and recorded by a person trained in fall protection and authorized to require needed corrections.
Why specify an AISC Certified company?
- You get a company who is committed enough to quality to subject themselves to an outside review.
You get a company that has been reviewed by an evaluator who has been in literally hundreds of structural steel fabrication plants.
- And you get a company that is familiar with quality systems and has dedicated the resources to provide quality work.